The Lone Warrior Appears

The Lone Warrior Appears

Thursday, July 9, 2009

K-On


Anime - K-On
Type: School-Life, Comedy
Episodes: 1-12 + 1 extra episode
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5
My Grade: A

I was planning to watch this series for a while. I just wanted the series to finish airing first before I watch it, but I couldn't wait, and a few of my friends were pushing me to watch it.

I like how it starts out, very classic in the anime world with a few comic touches. It starts out through episodes 1-5 as basically the gathering of the whole crew. The rest just goes on on what they do and on what crazy adventures they have. The comedy is really good, especially if you understand some Japanese culture. It has a very lovable class of characters. It's a very enjoyable series throughout!
Moe, Moe, KYUN!♥

Basic Story:
Yui is just a regular girl who is excited for high school. Though very clumsy she's willing to go at it with all she can. Mio and Ritsu are childhood friends. Ritsu takes over the Light Music Club and forces Mio to join in her scheme to make it big as a band. The only problem for Ritsu and Mio is that they are the only people in the club. Unless they can get at least two more members, the club would be dissembled. Mugi, a girl who comes from a wealthy family background, accidentally stumbles upon the club and joins them because of her interest in them. Yui finds a poster calling for more members for the Light Music Club. She applies because she thought it would be fun. Now, with the number of members needed reached, these four girls are determined to be the best band they could be and make it big. They have lots of crazy adventures and very funny moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment