The Lone Warrior Appears

The Lone Warrior Appears

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kaze no Stigma



Anime: Kaze no Stigma
Type: Action, Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 1 - 24
My Rating: 9 out of 10
My Grade: A-

Well, after for so long of waiting, I was finally able to watch this anime. I have to say it was worth the wait I had to endure. I found this anime as a recommendation to me, so I thought I would check it out. It was great! ^.^

This series gives you a nice beginning plot that slowly unfolds as the series progresses. As you pass each episode you learn more of the past and lives of the main characters and get a better understanding of who they are. This series also bring up some amazing fight scenes and unique warriors into the battlefield. But they manage to stick in a few jokes while beating down some demon butt.

Basic Story:

Kazuma was kicked out of the Kannagi family, a family of advanced fire spell-casters, for not being able to master of the arts of fire. But he soon returned to the city in which he once lived after four years. Has he come back for revenge? Can the Kannagi stop him if he does? Why has he returned?

No comments:

Post a Comment