The Lone Warrior Appears

The Lone Warrior Appears

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ask Me About Anime! ^o^



I want to help people find the right anime for them. That's why I made this anime review blog. In this section, I'll do my best to help anyone find the right anime series for them. All you have to do is to ask and also tell me some things, like what's your favorite genre, so that I can find an anime series that's right for you.

In your request, you should have: your favorite genre of anime and (optional) the reason you are trying to find an anime series to watch, whether it be trying finding something interesting to watch or because your just bored.

I will make the best decision I can for you. I can't guarantee that I can find a really good anime series for you every time. I'm not an anime genie. Also, our preferences might differ.

Please give it a try!
I'll do my best to help you find the anime series you're looking for.

[Note: You can also ask me questions about anime in general.
I'll do my best to answer those.]

No comments:

Post a Comment